Savory Pita Chips
- 2 Whole wheat or white pita bread rounds
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 3 Tbl Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Carefully cut each pita round in half horizontally; split into two rounds. Cut each round into 6 wedges
- Place wedges in large bowl. Add oil; stir until coated. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine Parmesan, basil and garlic powder in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over pita wedges.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.