Try this for breakfast!
Also makes a great meal!
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbl Olive Oil
- 4 Oz Crumbled Feta Cheese with basil, olives and sundried tomatoes or 1 Cup plain feta cheese
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- Preheat broiler. Whisk eggs, yogurt, basil, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended
- Heat oil large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat bottom and side. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set around edge (center will be wet)
- Sprinkle feta and pine nuts evenly over top. Transfer to broiler; broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 2 minutes or until center is set and pine nuts are golden brown. Cut into wedges.
This frittata also makes a great meal. Cut it into quarters and serve it hot with fruit for breakfast, tuck a wedge into half a pita for lunch.