Here are some Fish and Seafood Recipes for you!
Check back for more!
Lemon-Garlic Salmon With Tzatziki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Diced Cucumber
- 3/4 Tsp Salt, Divided
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbl Fresh Lemon Juice, Divided
- 1 Tsp Grated Lemon Peel, Divided
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic, Divided
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 - 4 Oz Skinless Salmon Fillets
- Place cucumber in small colander set over small bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drain 1 hour.
- For tzatziki sauce, stir yogurt, cucumber, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Rub evenly all over salmon.
- Heat nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook salmon 5 minutes per side or until fish begins to flake when tested with fork. Serve tzatziki sauce.