Oxygenated Blood and Your Eggs
Do you know the importance of circulation and how it affects your egg health?
Did you know that fresh, oxygenated blood nourishes every cell in the female boy and provides 50% of a child’s DNA? So it’s crucial to take care of it and give it the best chance to thrive.
Oxygen-rich blood flow to the ovaries is essential for good egg health. Findings from several studies indicate that embryos with the highest implantation potential originate from follicles that are well-vascularized and oxygenated.
Blood flow to the reproductive system is often ignored when it comes to supporting egg health. But there are several ways to encourage healthy circulation such as:
- Fertility Massage: Self Fertility Massage and abdominal massages can increase blood flow to the reproductive system and remove old stagnant blood.
- Exercise: Moderate exercise for at last 30 minutes a day, such as walking, swimming or fertility yoga, increases blood flow and helps to oxygenate the blood.
- Castor oil Packs: Therapeutic castor oil packs are a great way to increase circulation to the ovaries and uterus. They are also detoxifying and anti-inflammatory at the same time (another important factor for egg health).
- L-Arginine Supplements: L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that supports healthy circulation to the reproductive system.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture opens an aligns energy pathways throughout the body to promote circulation to nourish the ovaries, as well as the entire reproductive system.
Get in touch for more information on how to implement these into your daily routine and to learn more about Fertility Massage and Castor Oil Packs.
You can get started with improving your circulation with the Fertility Massage and Castor Oil Packs. Both can be done in the comfort of your own home. This involves massaging your uterus and ovaries to increase blood flow and remove stagnant blood, helping to promote healthy circulation and overall reproductive health. It is best done starting the day after your period has ended and continued all month long, practicing at least four times a week.
Proper circulation is essential to improve your egg health naturally. Incorporating these suggestions can be an excellent starting point. Schedule a time to learn about Castor Oil Packs and how to use them as well as how to do Fertility Massage here.