Castor Oil Therapy?
What is Castor Oil Therapy and is it for me? Well, are you:
- Tired of feeling crappy at the start of your cycle?
- Do you have heavy periods or endometriosis?
- Experiencing uterine fibroids, blocked fallopian tubes or egg health a concern for you?
- Over 35 and trying to get pregnant?
- Experiencing absent periods?
Castor oil packs can help support your reproductive health and ease these symptoms and more. They can improve circulation, enhance egg and ovarian health and even support thyroid function. Plus, when enhanced with essential oils you can create a customized therapeutic pack to fit your specific needs, doubling the therapeutic action.
Castor oil has many health benefits including being a natural moisturizer, as well as having powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Using castor oil packs placed directly on the skin can produce many health benefits.
Benefits of Castor Oil Packs
- Stimulates liver and lymphatic function; unblocks stagnant bile and lymph flow
- Reduces inflammation especially when applied over acute muscle/joint injuries
- Helps alleviate menstrual pain and cramps
- Produces a temporary yet significant increase in T-cell lymphocytes, boosting antibody levels, and immune defense mechanisms
You can apply castor oil packs 2-3 times per week for general detoxification.
Using a basic Castor Oil Pack is easy –
The warmth from the heating pad will help to increase blood flow to the area, while the castor oil will penetrate the skin and provide its pain-relieving benefits.
Castor Oil Packs can relieve menstrual discomforts and offer other reproductive health benefits. They can improve digestion, support liver function and boos immune system. They can help to reduce inflammation, relieve stress and promote relaxation.
Adding essential oils can make them more powerful.
In my Castor Oil Therapy for Reproductive Health program, we cover making therapeutic castor oil packs for:
- Heavy or light periods
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Scar tissue and adhesions in reproductive system
- Fallopian tube health
- Digestion and elimination
- Increased circulation
- Ovarian health
- Egg health
- Thyroid issues
- Sore breasts
- Uterine health
By adding essential oils and self-fertility massage we can create a custom therapeutic treatment for your specific needs. Investing in your reproductive health is investing in your overall well-being.
If you would like a plan-of-action with clear protocols for your unique needs, check out our new program here. We will develop a plan that best suits your situation. Most often there are more than one situations that need to be addressed. We will make considerations for protocols by addressing these situations so you can gain the most information for you.