Here are some Side Dish Recipes for You!
Check back for more!
Spinach and Mushroom Risotto
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 8 Oz Mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tsp Dried Basil
- 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Uncooked Arborio Rice
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 3 Cups Packed Stemmed Spinach, Chopped
- 6 Tbl Chopped Walnuts Toasted*
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add rice and salt; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is translucent. Add wine; cook and stir until absorbed. Add broth. 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until broth is absorbed before adding next addition. Add spinach with last 1/2 cup broth is absorbed.
- Cover and let stand 5 to 7 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese before serving.
*To toast walnuts, spread in single layer in heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.