Here are some Snack/Smoothie Recipes
Check back for more recipes!
Mangoes are great to combat acidity and poor digestion and are often recommended for constipation. Mangoes contain phenols, a compound with powerful antioxidant and anti-cancer abilities.
- 1 small mango (about 1 cup diced)
- 1/2 small pineapple (about 1 cup diced)
- 1 large very ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Peel and pit mango, then dice. Peel and core pineapple, then dice.
- Arrange banana, mango, and pineapple in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cover and freeze until fruit is frozen solid, about 2 hours
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 1 minute, or until smooth. Serve Immediately.