Here are some Snack/Smoothie Recipes
Check back for more recipes!
- 1 small mango (about 1 cup diced)
- 1/2 small pineapple (about 1 cup diced)
- 1 large very ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Peel and pit mango, then dice. Peel and core pineapple, then dice.
- Arrange banana, mango, and pineapple in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cover and freeze until fruit is frozen solid, about 2 hours
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 1 minute, or until smooth. Serve Immediately.
Savory Pita Chips
- 2 Whole wheat or white pita bread rounds
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 3 Tbl Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Carefully cut each pita round in half horizontally; split into two rounds. Cut each round into 6 wedges
- Place wedges in large bowl. Add oil; stir until coated. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine Parmesan, basil and garlic powder in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over pita wedges.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.