Here are some Dinner Recipes for you!
Check back for more recipes
Grilled Lemon Salmon
One 4-ounce serving of wild salmon provides a full day's requirement of vitamin D and is a good source of omenga-3 fatty acids
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillets
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup extra-light olive oil, plus ore for oiling grill
- Cut the salmon fillet into 4 equal portions. Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper and rosemary.
- Mix together coconut aminos, lemon juice, water and olive oil.
- Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with marinade mixture, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning several times.
- Lightly oil a grill or large skillet. Place salmon on cooking surface and discard marinade. Cook salmon for about 6 - 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily. Serve.