If digestive problems and food intolerances have got you down, we can help with the solutions you need right here to heal your gut and learn which foods to eat that are right for you!
We will follow these steps to evaluate and develop a plan of action to get you back to feeling well.
- Step One – Evaluate what’s going on
- Step Two – Optimize the breakdown of food into nutrients
- Maximize absorption and assimilation
- Accelerate elimination
- Balance hormones related to digestion and appetitie
We will create a plan that helps to eliminate your digestive issues and heal your gut.
Digestion plays a role in the health of virtually every body system. 70% of your immune system cells reside in the gut wall. Poor gut health and digestion is a common cause for nutrient deficiencies, mineral imbalance and inflammation. We all suffer from occasional digestive upset from a day of poor food choices, high stress or minor illness. It’s important to take digestive symptoms seriously if they’re frequent or chronic.
Signs your digestion needs some TLC:
- Excess bloating, gas
- Digestive pain, loud gurgling or spasms
- Diarrhea and/or alternating constipation
- Messy or greasy stools (a sign of poor fat absorption)
- Blood in the stools (may be related to an ulcer or hemorrhoids)
- Frequent skin problems like eczema or dermatitis
- Candida yeast infections (imbalanced yeast in the digestive tract)
- Signs of leaky gut (food allergies, mind fog and autoimmune reactions)
- History of gallbladder problems (can often be traced back to wheat or dairy allergy)
If any of this sounds like you, let us know and we can develop a plan to heal your gut and reduce your risks of inflammation and many diseases that can result from imbalances in the gut. Contact us below so we can set up a consultation and start developing a plan of action.